Dynamics Toddler Program (DTP)
Our program is designed to prepare Toddlers for playgroup setting. We address developmental needs of each child individually.
Our main concepts for the DTP in EIP
- A unique and individualized program.
- Teacher to child ratio of 1:4.
- Specialized Dynamics Curriculum.
- Dynamics Approach intervention.
- Working on IEP (Individualized Education Plan) for all students.
- Bridging the gaps in child’s developmental milestones.
Call 6100 9235 or WhatsApp 9380 6207 to find out more!
You can also email us at email@example.com
The weekly time table includes
- Individual Speech Therapy - Focusing on social communication & expressive skills
- Individual Occupational Therapy - Focusing on gross & fine motor skills
- Music and Movement - Working on fine and gross motor skills through music, games & play
- Social Emotional Development - Increasing awareness of self and others through interactions & play
- Art and Craft - Imaginative and creative skills through art expression using different media and materials