- Assess individuals who may present with:
Using standardized and informal methods
Analyse results of assessment and type up Assessment Reports.
Devise Treatment Plan to improve function in play and in school.
Liaise with care-givers / family members/ school teachers/ principals/ etc.
Maintain adequate records of consultations, assessment and treatment and progress.
To refer patients to the necessary health/education specialists to assist with other disorders, that is not within the scope of physiotherapy.
To provide therapy in a stimulating environment.
To provide home-programmes and exercises to supplement therapy and promote carry-over of skills into the home environment.
To recommend aids to help clients improve their mobility (e.g. walkers etc.)
To maintain highest levels of professionalism and abide by the code of ethics.
To continue professional development by attending workshops/ seminars/ talks/ consulting journal articles, etc.
To liaise with medical aids regarding payment structures.
To create awareness about physiotherapy for children by means of pamphlets/ workshops/ support groups.
To network with multidisciplinary team members
- Congenital disorders including cerebral palsy (CP).
- Developmental disorders including ataxia and dyspraxia.
- Low muscle tone
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Reduced range of motion
- Gait related difficulties.
- Motor disability
What we Offer:
- Competitive pay package commensurate with candidate’s qualification & relevant work experience.
- Attractive base compensation and benefits package above market rates
- Work in a well-equipped and resource-rich environment providing exposure to various types of assessment tools.
- You will have a personal space for working with clients, as well as access to our 2000+sqft Sensory Integration Gym.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of professionals, including occupational therapist, speech therapists, teachers, and psychologists.
- The emphasis in this job is on clinical work. Non-clinical work such as administration, marketing, appointment booking, are all handled by the company's dedicated admin team.
- Degree in Physiotherapy recognised by Allied Health Professional Council.
- Experience in paediatrics population would be an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; Bilingual would be an advantage.
- Team Player and work independently.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills