10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Victoria Hobbs
- What three traits define you?
Responsible, logical and inquisitive.
- Coffee or Tea?
- What book or movie changed your life the most?
Let Me Hear Your Voice by Catherine Maurice.
- Tell us something about you that will surprise us!
I enjoyed playing rugby when I was at University!
- You’ve been granted a one-way ticket to another country of your choice. Where are you going?
I would go back to the UK to see my family. I also miss the cold weather (yes, really!)
- What is the most used emoji on your phone right now?
The yawning face 🥱 - my baby has been teething recently!
- What are you passionate about, personally or professionally?
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Group?
Diverse, creative, professional, skilled and motivated.
- What is your favourite thing about working as an Educational Therapist?
I have always liked puzzles and problem-solving. As an Educational Therapist, I have to investigate each student’s individual pattern of cognitive and academic strengths and challenges. I enjoy working out how to teach every child in ways that help them to maximise their progress and have fun while they are learning.
- What do you hope to achieve at Dynamics, and what sets it apart from other therapy centres in Singapore?
I hope that I can help my students to recognise their achievements and feel motivated to keep learning. Being able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team at Dynamics gives me the opportunity to use skills learned from therapists outside of my own field.