10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Ellycia Sasha
- What three traits define you?
Empathetic, Self-respecting, Visionary.
- Coffee or Tea?
- What book or movie changed your life the most?
Pay it Forward (2000).
- Tell us something about you that will surprise us!
You won’t believe this, but I Co-Piloted in a small, twin-engine Cessna!
- You’ve been granted a one-way ticket to another country of your choice. Where are you going?
Definitely, Nairobi in Kenya.
- What is the most used emoji on your phone right now?
Any laughing ones!
- What are you passionate about, personally or professionally?
Making a difference either through work or volunteering.
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Group?
Established, Multi-D, Diverse, Holistic, Reliable.
- What is your favourite thing about working as a Psychologist?
Knowing that I am able to make small but meaningful changes in people’s life. Just like the quote from Spiderman “with great power comes great responsibility”.
- What do you hope to achieve at Dynamics, and what sets it apart from other therapy centres in Singapore?
I hope to achieve professional growth so that I can better support those in need of my services. Working in a multidisciplinary team here in Dynamics, I believe I can grow more than just professionally.