10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Claire Soh
- What three traits define you?
Empathetic, reflective, and reliable.
- Coffee or Tea?
- What book or movie changed your life the most?
Charlotte’s Web… I watched it as a child and it was the first movie that made me cry.
- Tell us something about you that will surprise us!
I may seem quite unathletic now, but in the past I used to love gymnastics, track and field, and skiing too!
- You’ve been granted a one-way ticket to another country of your choice. Where are you going?
I’d go straight to Italy! I dream about Italian potato pizza all the time!
- What is the most used emoji on your phone right now?
- What are you passionate about, personally or professionally?
I’m passionate about working towards making Singapore an inclusive society.
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Group?
Exciting, innovative, positive, multidisciplinary, and, of course, Dynamic!
- What is your favourite thing about working as an Occupational Therapist?
Supporting children with different needs and being able to achieve their goals and dreams.
- What do you hope to achieve at Dynamics, and what sets it apart from other therapy centres in Singapore?
I hope to expand on my skillset at Dynamics by learning from other professionals and through professional development courses. Dynamics is special because of its multidisciplinary team that works closely together to support our clients.