10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Angeline Tjhin
- What three traits define you?
Curious, Authentic, Encouraging.
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
- Who is one famous person who will be included on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
Maya Angelou – her extraordinary life and uplifting words of wisdom have inspired and guided me through life’s journey; she’s like the ideal, uber-wise grandmother with a soothing voice and powerful presence that exudes warmth, grace and compassion – I could definitely listen to her talk all night!
- Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Myanmar (Burma). Exploring the ancient city of Bagan and watching the sunrise over archaeological remains was absolutely breathtaking and a time-warped treat. As a nature lover, another highlight of the trip for me was trekking deep through off-the-beaten forest paths, remote villages and mountain streams across central Myanmar.
- What are three unusual things one can find in your bag?
Spork, disposable mini-brush and plasters!
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
The gift of time with my loved ones!
- What is your hidden talent in the making?
Picking things up with my feet and toes!
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Centre for Kids?
Client-focused, Dedicated, Supportive, Inclusive and Collaborative.
- What is your favourite thing about working as a Clinical Psychologist?
The great satisfaction from being able to help children grow and achieve their goals while journeying alongside their parents, family and teachers to gain insights, understanding and tools to better support their child’s unique presentations and experiences.
- What do you hope to achieve at Dynamics, and what sets it apart from other therapy centres in Singapore?
To provide a safe and trusting environment for children and their families to collaboratively work through challenges, and celebrate progresses and little victories made along the way in their personal growth and developmental journey.