10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Yvonne Chua
- What three traits define you?
Fun, Nurturing and Goofy!
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
- Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
Close friends and family.
- Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Absolutely love Bali and Japan; both have exhilarating views and exude beauty.
- What are the three things you always have in your bag?
Phone, surgical mask and apartment card key.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
A surprise birthday meal organised by the people I love.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Usually, I will catch up on some light reading or read up on topics relating to my job.
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Centre for Kids?
Child-friendly, Individualised, Holistic, Child-centred and Development-focused.
- What is your favourite thing about working as a Behaviour Therapist?
Watching these kids grow, and teaching and giving them a voice.
- What makes Dynamics Therapy Group a great place to work and what sets it apart from other therapy centres in Singapore?
Dynamics is an acclaimed one-stop centre that caters to the needs of children requiring help. It is unique as it is an interdisciplinary platform where departments collaborate and help our clients to the best of our abilities. Referrals are almost immediate, hence, reducing the time wasted on travelling from one specialist to another, and waiting for consultations.