10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Tue Nguyen
- What three traits define you?
Patient, persistent and fun!
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
Pistachio ice cream.
- Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
Anna Wintour- it would be interesting to discuss her views on the world, listen to her experiences and chat fashion!
- Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
There are so many places but my favourite country to travel to is, Italy. Venice is so special to me because I was proposed to there, and the Amalfi Coast is a magical place to holiday!
- What are the three things you always have in your bag?
I always have my phone, a water bottle and lip balm.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
My cat Audrey in 2016 for my birthday (she is a cross Persian- Ragdoll).
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
I like to call friends and family for a chat whilst walking and getting my steps in for the day.
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Centre for Kids?
Robust, accommodating, resourceful, client- centered and holistic.
- What is your favourite thing about working as a Speech-Language Therapist?
I enjoy a range of aspects working as a Speech and Language Therapist. Working with children to achieve their communication goals is the most rewarding aspect however. It is also wonderful to work with a great team of colleagues, parents and teachers who all contribute to the overall therapy process.
- What is your greatest achievement while working for Dynamics and why would you recommend it to other therapists?
It is incredible to work at Dynamics, as the team itself is very robust and there are a range of disciplines under the same company. As a therapist, it’s great to be able to work with, transfer and learn from other Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Physiotherapists and Educational Therapists.
As a Speech and Language Therapist, it has been a great achievement to be able to provide client- centered and holistic treatment to children from ages 2 and above. It is such a fantastic feeling to see clients achieve their short and long term communication goals.