10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Sarah Seow
- What three traits define you?
Bubbly, patient, compassionate!
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
Bread for sure!
- Who is one famous person who will be included on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
I absolutely love Marvel movies – so I would have Robert Downey Junior, so that he can tell me all about being Iron Man!
- Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Yellowknife in Canada, as I am a winter snow kind of person! Finally caught the northern lights and was able to handle my own team of dogs when dog sledding!
- What are the three unusual things one can find in your bag?
Multiple bottles of hand sanitisers, sometimes I have a pouch of my dog’s treats inside in case I have to bring him out after work, and my vitamins!
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
It was a corgi calendar which I had on my table last year.
- What is your one hidden talent in the making?
Took an interest in Painting by Numbers last year and have been trying to perfect it!
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Centre for Kids?
Client-centered, Integrative, Supportive, Inventive, Fun.
- What is your favourite thing about working as an Occupational Therapist?
I love to see the smiles and satisfaction on the children and their parent’s face when even the smallest positive change has happened!
- What do you hope to achieve at Dynamics, and what sets it apart from other therapy centres in Singapore?
I hope to be able to help many children from different walks of life, and be able to bring a smile to their face through fun and exciting ways! Dynamics is a therapy centre that is all rounded in a way, where we have different disciplines like Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Speech Therapy, Educational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Behavioural Therapy- so we are able to communicate with one another and refer within the centre easily.