10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Nicole Loy
- What three traits define you?
Compassionate, creative and open to new experiences.
- Coffee or Tea?
- What book or movie changed your life the most?
- Tell us something about you that will surprise us!
I was lucky to volunteer abroad in St Lucia as a Speech Pathologist with an amazing paediatric team. During my time there, I made many meaningful connections with locals, tried lots of local cuisines and learnt a few dances!
- You’ve been granted a one-way ticket to another country of your choice. Where are you going?
- What is the most used emoji on your phone right now?
- What are you passionate about, personally or professionally?
Getting creative and expressing my thoughts and experiences in paintings.
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Group?
Friendly, supportive, rewarding, collaborative, respectful.
- What is your favourite thing about working as a Speech Therapist?
The many opportunities to work with diverse clients, their families and other professionals in various settings. In addition, knowing that I could help educate and empower clients and caregivers in making a lifelong impact that can help enhance their quality of life.
- What do you hope to achieve at Dynamics, and what sets it apart from other therapy centres in Singapore?
To build a supportive team by sharing and learning from experiences. Dynamics continues to ensure clients’ experiences and encourages a culture for change and creativity.