10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Nanthida
- What three traits define you?
Nurturing, Responsible and Genuine!
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
- Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
Family and close friends.
- Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Years ago, I did voluntary work in Chiang Rai for a month - that was the best trip ever! I was so immersed in the surrounding nature in the village that we worked in. We took children with special needs out on a weekly field trip to a rice field where we enjoyed a picnic under the shade, while teachers explained to the kids about the harvesting process. I think it was highly educational and was a super experience! Furthermore, we went during the Christmas holidays, so the weather was cool and perfect. We also took the kids to different houses in the village to sing Christmas Carols and they happily accepted treats in return. The staff and kids were all so warm and friendly that I really miss the experience and people involved till now.
- What are the three things you always have in your bag?
Hand phone, house keys and an umbrella.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
The best gift is the success stories that family shared with me about their child’s achievements!
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Stretch, chill and relax…
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Group?
Dynamic, Innovative, Passionate, Collaborative and Energetic!
- What is your favourite thing about working as an Occupational Therapist?
I enjoy interacting with the kids and their family the most. It’s very fulfilling when parents share how their child has improved and made progress in school and the home environment. I feel happy to be able to empower my clients with skills through fun and meaningful ways during therapy. This allows me to use my creativity to teach the kids to learn, as their intrinsic motivation is to play.
- What do you hope to achieve at Dynamics, and what sets it apart from other therapy centres in Singapore?
I would like to continue to upgrade my skills and to provide quality services to my clients. Dynamics Therapy Group has a huge gym and so many resources that allow therapists to utilize for our interventions with our clients. We also have a big team of professionals from different disciplines and it’s great to be able to collaborate with each other and learn from one another!