10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Michelle Yee
- What three traits define you?
Patient, Warm and Reliable.
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
- Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
A group of my best friends.
- Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Bali, Indonesia. It has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- What are the three things you always have in your bag?
My phone, wallet and earpods.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
The gift of education.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Watching my favourite documentaries on Netflix.
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Centre for Kids?
Child-focused, Inclusive, Active, Supportive and Holistic.
- What is your favourite thing about working as an Educational Therapist?
Getting to know and working with diverse children.
- What makes Dynamics Therapy Group a great place to work and what sets it apart from other therapy centres in Singapore?
Dynamics is made up of an experienced multidisciplinary team of professionals who are dedicated to providing client-centred and holistic therapy to children, adolescents and adults. Furthermore, it is a great place to work because it has a wide diversity of specialisations that have enabled me to develop and exchange knowledge and experience.