10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Melanie Wee
- What three traits define you?
Passionate. Empathetic. Adaptable.
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
- Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
I'd love Il Divo to sing at my dinner party instead!
- Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Down south of Western Australia. The many road trips to the various unexplored towns, wineries, farms, caves, coasts and forests are some of my adventures. With the right company and food, the drive down is the best part of the travel. They are my go to places when I need a quick getaway from the busy metro area.
- What are the three things you always have in your bag?
Mobile, wallet and panadol.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
I can’t really narrow down, as all my gifts are treasured.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Catching up on my texts and with friends.
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Centre for Kids?
Professional. Passionate. Efficient. Fun. Dynamic.
- What is your favourite thing about working as a Speech Therapist?
Helping families to communicate and connect with their loved ones.
- What is your greatest achievement while working for Dynamics and why would you recommend it to other therapists?
In my stay so far, Dynamics has given me the opportunity to work closely in a multidisciplinary team to help both children and parents. My greatest achievement would be learning from the perspectives of other professionals and collaborating as a team to help parents realise how much potential their child can achieve in various aspects of their social lives.