10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Leong Huimin
- What three traits define you?
Creative, pragmatic and neat.
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
Music! But more realistically, my phone.
- Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
Close friends and family.
- Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
It would definitely have to be Japan. The country never fails to surprise me, and I just love the culture, food, infrastructure and technology.
- What are the three things you always have in your bag?
My phone, wallet and these days – hand sanitizer.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
A pair of earrings from my mom that resemble the letter ‘C’ that remind me to always have courage.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
I’ve recently been getting into Yoga, so maybe a quick stretch on the yoga mat? If not, you will probably find me on my phone watching a random YouTube video.
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Centre for Kids?
Driven. Knowledgeable. Well-rounded. Caring. Supportive.
- What is your favourite thing about working as a Speech Therapist?
I love seeing what a difference speech therapy makes to a client’s communication, whether they are saying their first words or waving ‘hi’ to someone for the first time – it is all so heart-warming and makes you realize how amazing this job is!
- What do you hope to achieve at Dynamics, and what sets it apart from other therapy centres in Singapore?
Dynamics is a centre that has a wide variety of allied health services all accessible under one roof. Everyone working here is extremely devoted to their profession and we are always working towards achieving the best client outcomes.