10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Keefe Lim
- What three traits define you?
Adaptable, Kind, Respectful.
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
My ear buds!
- Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
My family! With the easing of COVID measures, my close friends as well.
- Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
New Zealand, traveling there was literally a breath of fresh air as the weather there was really refreshing and pleasant. I also got to visit a lot of scenic areas and had my first sky diving experience!
- What are the three things you always have in your bag?
Wallet, ear buds, extra face mask.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
My watch when I started university.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
I listen to music, sometimes I loop a particular song I'm feeling for that moment and vibe with it.
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Group?
Client-centered, fun, supportive, resourceful and holistic.
- What is your favourite thing about working as a Speech Therapist?
I enjoy working with my clients to help them achieve their goals. It brings me joy to see them grow and improve, eventually reaching their goals. It is fulfilling to know that I am able to help my clients reach their fullest potential.
- What do you hope to achieve at Dynamics, and what sets it apart from other therapy centres in Singapore?
I think that the people at Dynamics are committed to help achieve a holistic outcome for every client. The multidisciplinary nature of the organisation allows clients to receive a wide range of therapy options as well as receive support in school based settings such as our Early Intervention Programme. Dynamics also offers home and school therapy, allowing for a service delivery model that caters to different needs of clients. At Dynamics, I hope to learn from my colleagues in the Speech team as well as other professionals in the other disciplines.