10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Kalaiselvan Manoharan
- What three traits define you?
Fun-loving, Cheerful and Jolly.
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
- Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
Friends and makan kakis (“food buddies”).
- Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Ooty in Tamil Nadu (India). We visit this hill station all the time. Ooty brings back a lot of memories, of the times that I have spent with family and friends over the years.
- What are the three things you always have in your bag?
My personal laptop, lunch box and water bottle.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
My first bicycle that my dad gifted me when I was in the 8th grade.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
I love listening to music.
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Centre for Kids?
Efficient, Effective, Precise, Timely and Energetic.
- What is your favourite thing about working as an Occupational Therapist?
Getting to meet people from all walks of life.
- What do you hope to achieve at Dynamics, and what sets it apart from other therapy centres in Singapore?
At Dynamics, there is an immense potential to develop services. The open-mindedness of the management to explore new ventures has allowed me to develop Dynamics’ Home@Therapy services. The other aspect of my job that keeps me on my toes is the unique opportunity to design the Therapy tech app along with the Dynamics team. I look forward to greater successes in the coming years with the novel approaches that Dynamics undertakes.