10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Dawn Phua
- What three traits define you?
Caring, Adaptable and Proactive.
- Coffee or Tea?
I love both but coffee wins. I love my coffee and I need a cuppa every morning to start my engine!
- What book or movie changed your life the most?
Atomic Habits by James Clear. It talks about the power of habits and forming patterns of behavior that can bring positive changes to our life.
- Tell us something about you that will surprise us!
Waking up early on my off days for morning workouts!!
- You’ve been granted a one-way ticket to another country of your choice. Where are you going?
Switzerland hands down. It’s a place out of a desktop screensaver and I have never been there so would love to go there one day.
- What is the most used emoji on your phone right now?
The one that laughs with tears coming out.
- What are you passionate about, personally or professionally?
Personally, I like exercising, running, spinning and boxing are ways I de-stress after work! I also enjoy making macramé on the side. Professionally, I enjoy parent training and aim to empower parents to feel a sense of success while they are working with their child.
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Group?
Collaborative, Multifaceted, Fun, Adaptive and Reliable.
- What is your favourite thing about working as an ABA Therapist?
Teamwork! As an ABA therapist, we work together in teams to ensure the generalization of a child’s skills. Being able to work in a team is a privilege and allows expedited growth of the child through the sharing of ideas and knowledge.
- What do you hope to achieve at Dynamics, and what sets it apart from other therapy centres in Singapore?
At Dynamics, I hope to be able to be a part of and contribute towards the continuous learning journey of the child. Importantly, Dynamics is multifaceted and anchors itself on its trans-disciplinary approach which provides a one-stop solution to your child’s needs.