10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Cécile Le Minh
Cécile is convinced that food has the incredible ability to transcend its function as a basic necessity. It has the power to create bonds between people and elicit a wide range of emotions within them.
- What three traits define you?
Creative, Optimistic, Trustworthy.
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
Listening to music.
- Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
Anyone who enjoys eating and partying!
- Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Okinawa, nature is so peaceful and revitalizing.
- What are the three things you always have in your bag?
In Singapore, my wallet, my keys and an umbrella.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
A big smile.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Relaxing or watching my plants grow.
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Centre for Kids?
Supportive, Open minded, Global, Inspiring, Innovative.
- What is your favourite thing about working as a Nutritionist?
When food brings happiness and hope to people.
- What is the greatest achievement in your career to date?
I was working for 10 years as International Purchaser. One day, I decided to quit my job for a career change and started to study nutrition as this field had always interested me. I now love my job, as it gives me great opportunity to bring happiness in other people’s lives – and that in turn gives me a sense of great accomplishment!