10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Abigail Chan
Abigail is passionate about working collaboratively with her clients and their significant others to achieve her client’s communicative best.
- What three traits define you?
I’m caring, friendly, and cheerful
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
- Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
My family 🙂
- Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Japan! I love Japanese food and of course, where else but Japan to find the most authentic Japanese food!
- What are the three things you always have in your backpack?
My phone, wallet and tissue.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
My dog named Button! I got him when I was 12 and I have been so in love with him since then.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Cuddle my dog and watch Netflix.
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Centre for Kids?
Dynamics is fun, supportive, empathetic, helpful and passionate
- What is your favourite thing about working as a Speech-Language Therapist?
Working with children from all walks of life!
- What is your greatest achievement while working for Dynamics and why would you recommend it to other therapists?
Being able to build rapport with my clients to ensure a fun and enjoyable therapy environment while still working towards communication goals!