10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Harshita Bhatt
- What three traits define you?
Loyal, committed and being communicative.
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
- Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
The entire cast of ‘The Big Bang Theory’, with all their unique personalities and quirks!
- Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
The North-East part of India, it’s simply beautiful!
- What are the three things you always have in your bag?
My Phone, a chocolate and lots of coins!
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
My education and the things I have learnt in my professional journey. Oh! And my Alexa device.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Usually lazing on the sofa, sipping on Iced Tea, while watching clips of my favourite TV shows.
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Centre for Kids?
Integrated, Holistic, Fun, Supportive, Dynamic!
- What is your favourite thing about working as a Behaviour Therapist?
Working on skills that are functional and critical to a child’s development, making meaningful improvements in their behaviours and gradually watching them grow into more active and independent individuals. To see and trace that journey, and more importantly be a part of it, is a very satisfying feeling.
- What do you hope to achieve at Dynamics, and what sets it apart from the other therapy centres in Singapore?
I hope that I can bring about some meaningful change in the lives of children I work with, and guide and support the parents as needed. In the process, I also hope to learn and grow myself, professionally as well as an individual. Dynamics is unique as it is a multidisciplinary place, with a collaborative approach that offers various solutions and services based on the need of the child. That translates to easier access to various services, and more effective programming for the child.