10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Eva Chan
- What three traits define you?
Responsible, Respectful and Caring.
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
My glasses or my contact lens – I’m as blind as a bat without them!
- Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
- Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Whitby, a picturesque seaside town in Yorkshire, England. It has a maze of interesting alleyways and narrow streets which lead to the busy quayside.
- What are the three things you always have in your bag?
My phone, hand lotion and an umbrella.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
My first laptop when I was a teenager.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Go for a swim or take a warm bubble bath!
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Centre for Kids?
Vibrant, Supportive, Child-centred, Caring and Resourceful.
- What is your favourite thing about working as a Speech Therapist?
I love seeing my clients reach their full potential and become competent communicators!
- What makes Dynamics Therapy Group a great place to work and what sets it apart from other therapy centres in Singapore?
People here at Dynamics are friendly and welcoming. Dynamics is a one-stop centre that offers a wide range of therapy options and where children can access different services in the same location.