Occupational Therapist (Paediatric)
We are on the lookout for Paediatric Occupational Therapists to join our team, to provide assessment and intervention for children aged 2-12.
- Initial assessment using both Standardised assessments and clinical observations.
- Feedback to parents about assessment results.
- Targeting goals for intervention and preparing an intervention plan.
- Providing ongoing therapy sessions to the children.
- Providing guidance to parents how to handle the child and continue build up his skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay package commensurate with candidate’s qualification & relevant work experience.
- Attractive base compensation and benefits package above market rates.
- Work in a well-equipped and resource-rich environment providing exposure to various types of assessment tools.
- You will have a personal space for working with clients, as well as access to our 2000+sqft Sensory Integration Gym.
- Gain immense clinical experience through a varied caseload, mentorship, training, and interaction with peers.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of professionals, including speech therapists, teachers, and psychologists.
- The emphasis in this job is on clinical work. Non-clinical work such as administration, marketing, appointment booking, are all handled by the company's dedicated admin team.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy recognised by Allied Health Professional Council.
- Qualified for registration and registered with AHPC.
- Experience in paediatrics population would be an advantage.
- Candidates with good supervisory experience will be considered for Senior position.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; Bilingual would be an advantage.
- Team Player and work independently.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.